Project Starting Date: 19 December 2011
Project End Date: 18 August 2013
Project Budget: € 1.462.950,00
Contractor: BIT schulingceter Nfg GmbH&Co KG, Austria
Final Beneficiary: Ministry of Labour and Social Policy (MLSP), Social Protection Department
To improve the efficiency and quality of social services in respect to provide access and facilitate the integration of vulnerable groups in the labour market.
To improve the efficiency of social services to promote the social inclusion of vulnerable groups;
To strengthen the cooperation among key stakeholders, social services providers and employment centres.
- Capacities of professionals working in the field of social inclusion strengthened;
- Capacities of the relevant stakeholders in charge with the integration of people with disabilities in the labour market strengthened;
- Improved cooperation and coordination among stakeholders in the field of social inclusion and the requirements for the creation of a shared data base identified.
- Relevant departments within the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy;
- Relevant governmental institutions: Centres for Social Work, Institute for Social Policy, Institute for Social Affairs, Employment Service Agency, care institutions, etc;
- Local Self-Government Units, Association of Local Self-Government Units (ZELS);
- NGOs, associations of people with disabilities.
Key project activities:
Component No.1 – Enhancing professional knowledge and skills of people in charge of social inclusion of disadvantaged groups on the labour market
Activity 1 – Analysis, training needs assessment, methodology design and training programme development:
- Analysis and needs assessment of the professionals from targeted stakeholders on further enhancement of their professional knowledge and skills in the field of social inclusion of disadvantaged groups and labour market;
- Designing of a training methodology, and development of training programmes.
Activity 2 – Implementation of the training programme:
2.1 The training programme addressed:
- Enhancing professional knowledge and skills in order to facilitate adjustment to methods and approaches related to social services;
- Psycho-social support, consultancy, supervision, conflict resolution that will support the integration into the labour market of the disadvantaged groups.
Activity 3 – Facilitating effective partnership among key stakeholders who provide service in the area of employment, education and social inclusion:
- Identification and transfer of good practices at national and local level which promotes integration of disadvantaged groups in the labour market through support provided by the social services.
Component No. 2 – Integration of people with disabilities in the labour market
Activity 1 – Improvement of the approaches, work methods regarding labour market integration of people with disability.
Training activities covered:
- Enhancing professional knowledge and skills in order to facilitate adjustment to approaches and work methods regarding labour market integration of people with disabilities;
- Improvement of cooperation and coordination among relevant stakeholders (the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, the Centres for Social Work, the Employment Service Agency and other relevant institutions);
Activity 2 – Transferring good practices which promote integration of people with disabilities in the labour market (e.g., awareness campaigns, preparation of promotional materials etc.)
Component No. 3 – Preparation for creation of a shared database
3.1. Definition of objectives and institutional framework of the database;
3.2. Identification of types of data and indicators, in line with EUROSTAT, to be utilized in the shared database;
3.3. Development of methodology and procedures on collecting data and reporting;
3.4. Preparation of database requirement and technical specifications with special consideration to the legal provisions on personal data protection.