Project Starting Date: 12 May 2015
Project End Date: 12 May 2017
Project Budget: € 105.630,00
Contractor: ARS Progetti S.P.A.
Final Beneficiary: Ministry of Labour and Social Policy (MLSP)
To improve the quality of social services delivered by the centres for social work and employment centres through modernisation and adaptation of their infrastructure and improvement of the working conditions.
To ensure supervision service for construction works for the projects “Modernization and adaptation of the social work centres” and “Support to Employment Service Agency for implementation of active labour market measures and services”, foreseeing works of modernization and adaptation of 18 CSWs (29 main building and day-care centres) and 12 employment centres.
– Provisional and Final Acceptance Certificate of the works contract including the approval obtained from the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy and Employment Service Agency and the final site report signed by all concerned parties (Works Contractor, Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, Employment Service Agency and Supervisor);
- All contractual paperwork in place in time (insurances, guarantees, permits etc);
- Smooth projects implementation system in place and implemented, including quality assurance system;
- All risks in terms of potential quality problems, delays or budget overruns timely identified and professionally managed;
- All the works implemented by the works contractors in strict compliance with respective works contracts, within contract time and budget;
– Supervision of works carried out, all relevant documentation completed in accordance with the works contracts and relevant law;
- Works handed-over and permissions for utilization obtained under the statutory procedures and within the specified periods;
- All required technical and administrative reports prepared in time.
– Disadvantaged people;
- Employers and/or jobseekers.
Key project activities:
– Works contracts’ administration and management;
- Design review and approval of working/shop drawings;
- Site supervision;
- Activities during the Defect Liability Period;
- Other activities in accordance with ToR.