Project Starting Date: 15 May 2013
Project End Date: 28 February 2015
Project Budget: € 99.323,00
Contractor: Cambridge Education Ltd consortium
Final Beneficiary: Ministry of Labour and Social Policy (MLSP)
To achieve efficient and sound management and implementation of the OPHRD in the framework of decentralized management, in accordance with the IPA Implementing Regulation and the Financing Agreement concerning the OPHRD.
Purposes and Expected Results:
The specific objective of this assignment was preparation of high quality technical documentation as follows:
- Analysis of the current situation of the selected 18 CSWs and 13 ESCs, including analysis to identify the needs for modernization and adaptation;
- Preparation of detailed design, including drawings, specifications and Bill of Quantities (BoQ) for modernization and adaptation of each of the selected CSWs and ESCs separately, based on the previously conducted analyses;
- Preparation of Tender Documentation, one for the works contract for the 18 CSWs and one for the works contract for the 13 ESCs, including Drawings and Bill of Quantities (BoQ), according to the latest PRAG procurement rules and contracting conditions;
- Provision of technical expertise during the tendering phases (clarifications).
- Employment Service Agency;
- Centres for Social Work.
Key project activities:
Activity 1: Preparation of an Analysis Report with an assessment of the current situation of the selected centres for social work and employment service centres including an analysis to identify the needs for modernization and adaptation.
Activity 2: Preparation and compilation of complete tender documentation for two works contracts according to PRAG procedures.
- Preparation of Detailed Design, including drawings with Technical Specifications and Bill of Quantities with estimation of unit prices for each item of the BoQ for all the works needed to be performed in the selected CSWs and ESCs.
- Preparation and compilation of complete tender documentation for two works contracts according to PRAG for the selected works (including comments received by the Contracting Authority and beneficiaries).
Activity 3: Provision of technical expertise in the tendering phase