Project Starting Date: 26 .November 2015
Project End Date: 26 November 2017
Project Budget: € 202.795,00
Contractor: AECOM International Consulting, S.L.
The project global objective is to provide conductive environment for efficient and effective implementation of social inclusion grant projects.
The specific project objective is to strengthen the skills and increase the knowledge of the grantees (grant recipients) to be awarded under the Call of Proposal “Fostering Social Inclusion”- EuropeAid/135012/M/ACT/MK in order to do effective, efficient and ethical implementation (sound administration) of the grant contracts.
The outputs are as follows:
Output 1.1: Training curricula and training materials developed, i.e. training folder for each training prepared.
Output 1.2: Training Plan with clear implementation timeframe and location covering the project duration prepared.
Output 1.3: Eight two-day trainings delivered for approximately 240 participants in total (8 trainings X 30 participants).
Output 2.1: An interactive web page with on-line helpdesk developed and launched.
Output 2.2: A toolkit for grant recipients designed/adapted and disseminated.
Output 2.3: Day-to-day support to grantees provided as evidenced by the number of responded questions and inquiries from the grantees and maintenance of the web page for the project duration Output 3.1: On-the spot visits plan and on-the job trainings developed.
Output 3.2: Six (6) “exchange day” meetings with grant recipients organized.
Grant Beneficiaries (grant recipients) awarded under the Call of Proposal “Fostering Social Inclusion”- EuropeAid/135012/M/ACT/MK
Key Project Activities:
Component 1: Design, organization and delivery of trainings:
- Development of training curricula and materials;
- Development of a training plan and delivery of the trainings according to the plan;
Component 2: On-line support to the grant recipients:
- Development of a web page;
- Design/adaptation of existing toolkit for grantees and its dissemination;
- Delivery of a day-to-day support to grantees;
Component 3 :On-the spot visits and guidance to the grant recipients:
- Development of an on-the spot visits plan and materials for conducting on-the spot visits and on-the-job trainings of grant recipients in close coordination/cooperation with the OS for IPA component 4;
- Conducting on-the spot visits and on-the job trainings to grant recipients in accordance with the approved on-the spot visits plan;
- Organizing and delivery of “exchange day” meetings with grant recipients.